Tomorrow I am having the first of my discussions with Richard Simcott, the excellent British polyglot, on youtube. I hope to discuss, in a few languages and over the next little while, some of the following points. This list is not complete and is based on requests that I have received.
- Successful language learning, is it mostly a matter of talent?
- What can a teacher do? What is most important in the role of a teacher?
- How best to bring up bilingual or multilingual children.
- How important is travel to language learning?
- How many languages can we learn at one time?